Full Moon Over Lambeau

henkman

The people complaining about the bad calls by the refs really need to look at the whole picture. There were also 2 non-touchdowns by Min. that were called touchdowns. The difference? Green Bays coaching staff had the brains to use the challenge flags. You should be blaming Childress as much as the refs for those calls. I know alot of people don't care for McCarthy but I would take him any day over "Chilly". I like the way he threw Favre under the bus, blaming the loss entirely on him for the most part. Pretty classy.........

ezra

what 2 non touchdowns are you talking about? the ref went on tv and admitted he blew it.

toby1

the vikes have one of the most talented teams in the nfl on paper .yet they were beat by a team with alot of 2nd and 3rd string players .like he said it came down to coaching .not saying gbay has the best coaches .but they were the best in that game .childress needs to be told that they dont give him that red flag as a cry towel .tuff to blame the refs when they were trying there best to keep the vikes in the game .good thing for the replays and the brains to use the red flag .go pack .

Firecatguy

the vikes have one of the most talented teams in the nfl on paper .yet they were beat by a team with alot of 2nd and 3rd string players .like he said it came down to coaching .not saying gbay has the best coaches .but they were the best in that game .childress needs to be told that they dont give him that red flag as a cry towel .tuff to blame the refs when they were trying there best to keep the vikes in the game .good thing for the replays and the brains to use the red flag .go pack .

the refs kept who in the game?????????????lol

just so we are all talking about same thing i will post the Highlights.........and yes chilly needs to go!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8emnwSbZwHM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8emnwSbZwHM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

henkman

The nontouchdown, which after thinking about it was only one. Harvins td in the 4th. It was signaled TD and after review it was reversed. I agree that the refs had their heads up their butts. Was Shianco's td challenged or just called incomplete right away? Either way the Quarless TD was NOT a TD I agree but Chilly never bothered to toss the challenge flag. Thats all I'm trying to say. Im not a Viking basher by any means. So show me whatever replays you want, talk about Rodgers getting killed on the 21st, whatever. Im not trying to start a fight. I'm just saying that the Vikes got out coached plain and simple. Teams have no control over the refs but they can try to keep them honest with the little red flag. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

xcr440

All you had to do was hear his post game "press conference" and how in not so many words he called the Vikings coaching staff idiots, and you would not be surprised.

Not that I disagreed with him at all.