Future Forcast sounds great

900cc

Future forcasts are sure looking good!

Let the snow fall!

Rev those engines up fellow riders and don't forget to do the snow dance.

paulk

Do the Heikki Lunta
What ever happened that that song? Ya just dont hear it very much anymore.

whitehorse

It sounds promising!!.....hoping for the best but everybody always get's fired up and then depression sets in when if usually doesn't happen.....hope and pray it happens to get this season rolling!!

slimcake

Ya whenever we talk about it this far out it fizzles to flurries..... Just saying..... I have my sled half apart doing some mods. I figure if I leave it half done it might help the chances....

900cc

So many negative thoughts. On a normal year the riding isn't good till around new years even in the snow belts of the UP, so yes january is when the nice conditions appear. The more snow the better in December so a base can be set. This weather so far is normal for December even in a normal winter pattern. Thumbs up to the positive snow believers.

whitedust

So many negative thoughts. On a normal year the riding isn't good till around new years even in the snow belts of the UP, so yes january is when the nice conditions appear. The more snow the better in December so a base can be set. This weather so far is normal for December even in a normal winter pattern. Thumbs up to the positive snow believers.

X2 Always snows & we always have riding on decent trails if not by Xmas week it will come together early Jan. Sleddin Dec 1st on an opener is always limiting unless we have a big snow last week of Nov. It can happen but rare in 10 years I lived here.

whitedust

Rhinelander TV just said maybe, could be, too early but keep an eye on Sunday/Monday snow storm but no idea of track at this time. Typical since track is soooooo important to big snow or no snow in early Dec. Just have to wait & see.

ezra

Ya whenever we talk about it this far out it fizzles to flurries..... Just saying..... I have my sled half apart doing some mods. I figure if I leave it half done it might help the chances....

Me to the only snow ball in my parts is this M8 project