Gaylord area

shrek

How are the trails around Gaylord? Also looking for good places to eat...any information would be great.

2TrakR

Went through there on Saturday and they were definitely beat. Of course it was busy, so trails do get pounded.

mjkaliszak

I dont know how you get to these places by sled but Arlenes diner is on the main drag ( 32 ) north side , and Gobblers is a Turkey dinner speciality.
Both are east of 75.

rv245

Arlenes is great for breakfast. As for parking, you'd have to park along side of trail 7 by Main St and walk. It's about a block down on the north side of Main. As for Globbers, maybe circle back around off Wisconsin Ave

shrek

Thanks I will check those places out. I just hope the trails hold up. The weather doesn't look like it is cooperating.

2TrakR

Thanks I will check those places out. I just hope the trails hold up. The weather doesn't look like it is cooperating.

Just passed through there a few hours ago and snow was still coming down. Even with the little warm up this weekend, I'd not be concerned about snow for that area. Forecast says 12" coming on Tuesday.

shrek

Looks like it is snowing. I think they have come down from the 12"...but who believes the weather man any way?
We head up tomorrow afternoon. We plan on making the best of it.