Gaylord hotels

Modman440

Alright so first time planning an over nighter to Gaylord that involves a hotel. We normally take the toy hauler and sleep in it however we sold that this summer and got a 4 place trailer it has a heater but nothing like the toy Hualer sooooooo what’s some good places to stay that don’t break the ole piggy bank heater and clean sheets bout all we need maybe a hot tub. Sleds will be in trailer at night so not to worried about them as it will be locked and hooked to truck.
All help appreciated.

MOD

PanicRev

The best place, I'm not sure. The worst place, the Golden Crest. Avoid it no matter what! There's lots of hotels there. I've had good experiences at the Hampton inn. With a short jaunt you can ride right out of the parking lot. There's some mom and pop places right on trail 7 also, but I have no experience with them.

Modman440

Much appreciated now how about good places to eat we normally hit up fast food but this is the wife’s first trip and she doesn’t like fast food.

MOD

PanicRev

Much appreciated now how about good places to eat we normally hit up fast food but this is the wife’s first trip and she doesn’t like fast food.

MOD

Gobblers, right in town and the stampede saloon, just south of town are 2 we like. Both accessible by sled or car