60920.jpg

me on my sled taking a break in mancelona
60921.jpg

trail 7 going south back to gaylord from indian river
60922.jpg

2 inches of new snow friday morning
60923.jpg

joe

Hey great pics, we always come up to Gaylord to ride. We come up in Jan to ride for our guy trip every year. Looks like great conditions for early season.

S

serena

Dang 300 miles! I'm sooooooo sore from just 100 miles this weekend. Did you see the hill in Waters? When we passed by we (scotty n I, rob n sam took off like a rocket) had to stop and watch the fellas going up n down. We also found some nice hills back in the pipe lines. I had so much fun I can't wait to go up again!

THINK*SNOW

sledder4lif

serena what hill in waters are you talking about?... yah we usually do 200 somethin miles on the trails in a weekend but that was an exception because it was mostly me and my dad.. when are you going up next?

S

serena

Sledder.. I'm hoping to go up for new years and again for my birthday weekend 1/18. There's a huge hill off trail 7 passed ray's resort and before the keg bar in town.

S

serena

Sledder.. Where did you get your Gaylord sweatshirt? Samantha said it was awesome and she wanted one for Christmas.

sledder4lif

serena... haha yah i call that the sledding hill because i always use to go sledding on it when i was young, that hill is pretty fun there are like 3 all together and if you go into the woods behind the hill its pretty cool back there... and i got my sweatshirt from pete's in frederic