Getting Out~~

bigvin

Yes,...
Getting out of sledding :( (for now anyway)
Fulfilling a dream and moving to Nashville!
So,... My sleds really don't do me any good down there.
So if anyone is interested,... they are listed under the Green Bay
Craigslist under "Ski-Doo Snowmobiles"
(1) 2005 GSX 500SS w/ 1+1 seat only 2450 miles
(1) 2012 Renegade 1200 4 stroke only 3125 miles
gotta move them,...

Anyways,...

Hope you are all having an awesome summer

~Vin

T

Tracker

hey BIGVIN...your a BIG DUMMY.....LMAO....your talking to a guy that lived in the south for many years...you don't EVER dump the sleds...for one thing you load em up at a moments notice and head to cincinasti when it gets hit with a storm...they never see sleds so they don't know what to do once your riding around the shcitty in a snow storm...its the bomb...plus they have many golf courses...wink wink....then several times a year you get to go up I-75 or I-65 with sleds loaded and blow by peeps with shorts on with a mongolodial look on their faces...pure satisfaction...then the firing em up and the 2 stroke smoke in the hood....loved it....I say keep em...you'll see what I mean after you live there a few months and order some fast food.....LMAO...be prepared to slow down...in all aspects....and a sled doesn't go slow so your one up already

PS...in Nashville...I once played a game with willie mosconi at his hotel downtown he lived in and drank with mini pearl at a small dive....fun people down there....and slade Kentucky and the Daniel boone national forest hiking and camping....rock house....skybridge...the ski chair lift...the salt peter mines....and sledding of course

samc

Big Vin,
Sorry to hear your getting out of sledding but HAPPY your following that dream you've had for years. Allison sent you something about one of the sleds.

mezz

Vin, I am happy for you making this move. I am reasonably certain it is for a better opportunity in your music career. I wish the very best of luck to you, just don't forget us little folks once you legitimately hit it BIG! My parting words to you my friend, Just DOO it! BTW, now its going to continuously snow it's azz off, Everywhere!!!LOL....:cool:-Mezz

jd

Administrator
Staff member
How cool!

Follow your dreams Vin! Just please try to remember us little guys!

If you can, please keep us in the loop of what is going on!

-John

bigvin

Tracker,...
been there enough to know what I'm gettin' into LOL!
Where is the LIKE button for that post! :)
Gotta live out the dream while I can,..
Can always borrow or rent when I come back for visits!
Cash right now is King!

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks folks!

Met so many GREAT friends for life here,...
Never forget you all!

I get my "other" hip replaced in 2 weeks,...
so in my "downtime",... I am sure to be lurking!!!!

My advice to Anyone,...
Don't wait too long to do what you have always wanted to do in the first place,...
fulfill your dreams,...
I can't wait!

:)

skiroule

Congrats Vin! I think it is awesome that you are making the move. Probably a little scary but much better than not pulling the trigger and regretting it in the future. I could be mistaken but I thought it was you that once said “you have to be present to win” in the country music business and that means being in Nashville. You do have a lot of connections in the business there so it’s not like you are going in cold.

Looking forward to you checking in on the website once in a while and letting us know what you’re up to.

Stack

Tracker,...
been there enough to know what I'm gettin' into LOL!
Where is the LIKE button for that post! :)
Gotta live out the dream while I can,..
Can always borrow or rent when I come back for visits!
Cash right now is King!

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks folks!

Met so many GREAT friends for life here,...
Never forget you all!

I get my "other" hip replaced in 2 weeks,...
so in my "downtime",... I am sure to be lurking!!!!

My advice to Anyone,...
Don't wait too long to do what you have always wanted to do in the first place,...
fulfill your dreams,...
I can't wait!

:)

Vin, very happy for you, Nashville is such a high energy place with such a great vibe, it's going to be awesome! Follow your dreams indeed!!!

-Stack

whitedust

Go for it....Nashville where it is at for country music & very pretty city as well. Any news on Megan lost track of her after the Voice?

eagle1

Nooooooooooooo!..........I didn't even get to ride with you.
Well dang it, mother nature turns another one.
Suppose you'll be down in "paradise" sitting on front porch strumming the banjo, drinking "whitelightning" writing about us poor sled folk and our 40 degree winters...........well..fine...have fun, party hardy, get rich, become famous, sex, drugs, and ....country!?
Well, fine............just, just please don't become a Tennessee Titan fan.:eek:
GB for life!
Congrats and best wishes Vin
-Guy

eagle1

......Course Tennessee is the new home to Beretta USA.(Gallatin) So it can't be all bad. Heck I'll bet they're hiring too.