Global warming rebuttal

zimmbob

I'd prefer to say it's just mother nature. History shows that it's all cyclical. There were times in history where it was warmer and colder, and it had nothing to do with people, since we weren't even around yet..... or if we were, our knuckles were dragging....

joks79

I'd prefer to say it's just mother nature. History shows that it's all cyclical. There were times in history where it was warmer and colder, and it had nothing to do with people, since we weren't even around yet..... or if we were, our knuckles were dragging....

X2

toolmaker

I've said on here before. We've been living in global warming since the last ice age and will till the next ice age.

"GO PACK GO"

goofygus

Great video!

While Al Gore tells us how WE need to cut back, use less, conserve, blah blah blah in order to halt "global warming", he does quite the opposite. His annual gas & electric bill for his 10,000 sq ft, 20 room mansion? About $30,000! http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/Blog...&SearchID=546652&ObjectID=90137&ObjectType=55

So who should we blieve when it comes to Global Warming? A scientist/meteorologist who founded the Weather Channel or a politician who owns a carbon credit comapny...

Looks to me like we should worrying and start planning more about what our future generations are going to do about the next major ice age! Well... besides being able to live in an era that'll allow one to ride their snowmobiles down to Mexico and back.
I like this video! Thanks for sharing.