GMax GM11d Helmets Anyone use one?

I've got a gmax 44s. Different from what your link is. But I like it. Mine is a modular. Only downside on mine is that it gets kinda cold. Not sure if its not sealing up correctly or if I'm doing something wrong.

CAVU

My wife and son have the GM11D. They both love the helmet. Neither of them use the breath deflector and the helmet performs great. No complaints of cold or fogging. Sometimes my wife will use goggles when the sun is bright and works well with goggles as well. Very pleased with the helmets and for the cost you cannot go wrong.

SledTL

Dad and brother just got GMAX helmets this season, tried it yesterday they are nice like any other modular helmet that I've worn. All the vents were open because it was 40 out, and it whistled a lot. Otherwise they are nice helmets I think...

09summitetec

I have ridden with the GM 11d most of the season. Great value and interesting concept - - Can pull shield down over goggles, go goggles only or shield only, all without taking helmet off or making any adjustments other than flipping shield up or down. Works well and is now my primary helmet. Most of the season I've used goggles only. In super cold (-15) when I went to the shield, it fogged some but in my experience most do at that temp without electric. In more normal temps (0 to 20s), no shield fogging when trail riding but will fog some if breathing hard from off-trail riding. For some reason, my eyes water alot if I pull shield down with googles on.