Go Nick Go

Woodtic

You have raised a lot of $ ,and road a lot of miles. These last 10k are the big ones. You can do it Grasshopper. Thanks for doing what you do! There is another grasshopper that comes on hear from time to time, he raises money for make A wish family's . No need to Label you two knuckle heads as Hero's. Your friends,family, and the people that you have helped,,,,,,, know you are much more then that. Great job.....

L

lenny

Nick told me he was gonna shut it down just before 100,000, kip would know better but it was something like 99,951,,,,,I think

Woodtic

I know his bench mark is around a 100k on that sled? It's a personal thing for him,and god love him. We all know he has turned down new sleds in the last few years.

kip

Some people pledge a one time fee and other's do it by the mile. There are other ways as well timo so check out his website or even give him a call. He's very personable.

kip

Thanks for starting this thread tic. Nice to not see it get contaminated as the other one continues to. Some people can't help themselves. Gets old real fast. GO Nick!!

MZEMS2

Some people pledge a one time fee and other's do it by the mile. There are other ways as well timo so check out his website or even give him a call. He's very personable.

What's the website? Sounds like something cool going on, but somehow I haven't heard about it....

- - - Updated - - -

What's the website? Sounds like something cool going on, but somehow I haven't heard about it....

Never mind, I see the other thread....COOL. Good for him