Go VIKES go Farv!

kevisip

Well, off to see the Saints. A win is a win and we are still in.

I would like to give a "Shout out" to all the great Packer fans for
the years of hard work and training of the Farv man, so far it appears
to be a good investment. We have a strong, confident team!!

GO VIKES!!

cobalt_502

Diehard Packer fan and I have to say good job Vikings! Brett has not had good luck with the Cowboys so I'm glad he threw the last T.D., I'm sure it felt pretty good to do it for him. The look on Jerry Jones face was PRICELESS!

I still hate the Vikings but I wish them luck!

kevisip

Diehard Packer fan and I have to say good job Vikings! Brett has not had good luck with the Cowboys so I'm glad he threw the last T.D., I'm sure it felt pretty good to do it for him. The look on Jerry Jones face was PRICELESS!

I still hate the Vikings but I wish them luck!

Jerry Jones face was priceless....I thought he was coming unglued.

djhupnorth

Congratulations Vikings! No doubt you looked good. It was wierd to watch because I don't like either team. I love everything about MN except the Vikings but...... always will love Favre. I don't know what I will do with all my empty cigarette wrappers if they win it all! Even my wife liked the pants on the ground he did in the lockeroom. Hope he does not get nailed like Warner did. Good luck Viking fans but I will be cheering for the Saints.

PS: The last touchdown was awesome! Cowboys would have done the same.

misty_pines

Yeah, that "pants on the ground" chant in the locker room was hillarious. The boys are pumped up and having fun. Great game, great win...Go Vikes...

Firecatguy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONmEVro8Fog&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONmEVro8Fog&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can't remember what yr this is he cried retirement in? Just so many.

BrentRetires.jpg

ash2266

That was after the bonehead pass in the giants game in overtime. The win could have sent the Pack to another super bowl. Is there a pattern here? Same bonehead play, different team...