Gogebic Lodge How are the Cabins??

bus8787

Booked the "yooper House" 3 bedroom unit and there is 6 of
us. Anyone stay in that unit and how are the accomodations
at the lodge?? First time staying there looking for feedback.

jr37

It's been a number of years since we stayed there, but we were very pleased with everything then. Spent an entire week in one of the cabins, and didn't have a complaint.

snowbuff

Hace stayed in the Yooper House several times. Three bedrooms plus a few single beds upstairs in the converted attic space. Excellent place to stay. A nice bar with great food. The bar is a little pricey, but I heard they have lowered their prices due to the economy. Shoot straight out the front door, down the driveway, cross the street and you're on the trail!!! Have fun :D

D

Deleted member 10829

I've stayed at the Lodge a few times over the years and it is a nice spot. You have everything you need right there, including a hot tub and sauna for all to use. You can get on the trail like snowbuff says above or you can get on the lake and get to many spots quickly. I've stayed at the Yooper House and if my memory is right, it's an older house, nothing fancy. They have more modern cabins on site too, but may be more expensive. I would recommend them if available. You should be able to see all of the cabins on their website. Have a great time!

special_k

I've stayed there a few times. I like it. Good location, and it's nice having the bar/restaurant there at the end of the day. just park the sleds and walk over. In terms of cabins, they are a bit older, not the newest/fanciest, but a great place to get a good nights sleep. Great for a bunch of guys. If you're bringing the wife, it depends on what she's like. If she gets her hands dirty, she'll be ok. If she's a princess, you might need to upgrade. :)

800etec

Stayed there many times.Its pretty decent and like the others said,the trail or the lake is right there,and the bar.Tina,Nikki and the crew have always treated us great.