Good News for Michigan

russholio

Matter of opinion. Still plenty of reason not to get it. I don't care if there's enough for everybody to get ten - - #NoVaccineForMe

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
The good news? Wisconsin's state Supreme Court just over ruled the governors state wide mask mandate! But, I work in the chit hole county of Dane, where the mask mandate is still in effect.

euphoric1

The good news? Wisconsin's state Supreme Court just over ruled the governors state wide mask mandate! But, I work in the chit hole county of Dane, where the mask mandate is still in effect.

Yep, no need to celebrate...didn't really change a thing, still up to individual municipalities and businesses whether they require it or not, was just to prove that Evers was breaking the law since last march. Funny too how the supreme court finally decided this way now that levels are way down and people are being vaccinated, doesn't hide the fact though that he was overstepping his power for over a year. Maybe it will just be a start though.

buddah2

I was hoping for something along the lines of Whitler had kicked the proverbial bucket...but then I looked at OP...My Bad

#dontfeedthetrolls

#novaccineformeeither

That's okay. We will get to herd immunity one way or another. Once you are 6 feet under and worm food you can no longer spread the virus. For those lucky enough to survive two weeks gasping for air like a fish out of water you also will obtain immunity for awhile. Funny thing I know so many folks who had the covid virus that are now getting the shot. I guess they finally realize it is not just a cold.

slimcake

That's okay. We will get to herd immunity one way or another. Once you are 6 feet under and worm food you can no longer spread the virus. For those lucky enough to survive two weeks gasping for air like a fish out of water you also will obtain immunity for awhile. Funny thing I know so many folks who had the covid virus that are now getting the shot. I guess they finally realize it is not just a cold.

#dontfeedthetrolls

snomoman

#dontfeedthetrolls X2

Hoosier

Why are they doing that? Immunity from the actual virus last longer than immunity from the vaccines.

D

Deleted member 10829

And how many do you know that have died that weren't over 65, overweight or had pre-existing conditions that contributed to their death?