Gotta be a scam right??

I actually had one call my phone and leave me a voicemail, not once but twice. Sure wish there was a way to post the voicemails. I've got them saved just for conversation. The guy gave me a company name of "Longwood Inc". Never did return the phone calls.

anonomoose

If everyone took the time to answer these obvious scams, it would suck up the noodle head's time and zero income would end his career before it ever began.

Next time you get one, play along...suggest that you won't take a nickle more than xxx and get the next canned reply, to which you request something unusual that would make him have to send a personal note...non-canned reply such as "can you just come pick the item up personally...or would you be interested in another one I have also...or how's the weather where you are at, etc.

Then along comes the request for where to send the money and you wait a day or two and send along a note that the "check came back, no such addressee at this address...anything to keep the thing going and going and going.

If 10,000 people did this...the idiot who believes he can actually get money doing this (you see the advertisements all the time how to --make money from home-- and spend a little time as you want with NO COST to you...yep...this is where they learn how to do this chain gang get rich scheme and it does work)

By simply deleting the email only lets them move on to someone else who is stupid enough to send a check to them.

There is nothing quite so sweet than to scam an idiot bold enough to send these out.

Football coach

Total scam I've gotten these before as well. Make a game of it, it becomes fun and I actually looked forward to their responses. Eventually they will stop. Have fun.