Gotta ride in the morning now, 4-5, sat

L

lenny

took off from the house around 9:15, was 32 degrees. Warmed quickly taday, 39 and noon, ganna hit 48 is what they are sayinf . Something drastic changed, I thought today was supossed to be mid to high 30's. oh well. Rode for about 2 1/2 hrs, that was enough riding. No problem with snow cover. The woods was good early but seemed to soften up noticeably by 11. Still went where I wanted except the steeper hills. Not enough hp on Phazer 144.
77411.jpg

77412.jpg

77413.jpg

77414.jpg

77415.jpg

L

lenny

I was riding along this untracked logging road and saw a small dip in the trail. I almost hammered it to the other side, good thing I didnt, was much deeper than I could see as approaching. be carefull guys, this stuf is very common up here
77419.jpg

here is the wash out i almost ended up in
77420.jpg

I may have been able to make it if I wouldnt hesitate as I came directly to the edge but I would not have ever made back over on the way back
77421.jpg

77422.jpg

L

lenny

it's not going to be long now with the temps the long range forecast is predicting, Got a good chance to ride wed morning if prediction is correct. Days now to warm, nights not cold enough, what's this world coming to, GLObAL WARMING, oh wait, it's spring, that's right, till wed