Gov Walker- WI trail sticker

dickhouse

Gov Walker on the new legislation to keep the trail fund solvent and generate more revenue. Glad we have a governor that cares about WI snowmobiling and tourism dollars... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TapmkC6Jhsc

Anybody else get an urge to drive the little p*ssies off the road that still have "recall walker" stickers on their car? There's still plenty out there.

ezra

Walker Rocks
I get to deal with the bumbling buffoon who's own family did not trust him to run the family business so he decided to try public school teacher failed at that so what better job than run for congress. fail at that then admit U did a bad job at that. so u run for Governor and the MN fools put him in again and again.
I am SO Fing jealous of WI choice of governor

snobuilder

I just want to say thanks to the goons who enabled me to help elect Scott as Gov., twice in less than 2 years.

As you may know I am from mn, land of 10,000 taxes.
I carry a sign in my vehicles that reads, _Scott Walker is my HERO, I hold it up whenever
I pass a car with a recall Walker sticker:cool:

Yes I do see a few around Rochester

garyl62

Great to see a Gov standing behind the sport and attending the Derby. I'll have no problem buying a sticker for my sleds for WI even if I don't ride there more than once a season.

On a side note, any chance WI could annex the northern 50 miles of Ill starting about 50 west of lake Michigan?

srt20

Great to see a Gov standing behind the sport and attending the Derby. I'll have no problem buying a sticker for my sleds for WI even if I don't ride there more than once a season.

On a side note, any chance WI could annex the northern 50 miles of Ill starting about 50 west of lake Michigan?

Hahaha!

No.

You will have to move.

On edit;
Trade south and west of Rockford (you can pick the size area) for Madison.

pirate

Couldn't Wis just annex the top 25 miles of N eastern Il into Wis completely .. Hate this state and can't wait to move N of the border someday ...