Greenland-Mass City

T- BONE

What are some places to have dinner in this surrounding area?? I know Henry's in Rockland does, but is there anything else??? Thanks

D

Deleted member 10829

There really isn't much up that way anymore. It's hard to find a place for breakfast even. I know this isn't in the area, but if you are ever in Bergland, eat at JW's BBQ and Bar. Awesome food! It's a new place and I've eaten there twice now and just can't say enough about it!! :)

jedoyle

Rockland - So you already know about Henry's. Very good place.
Greenland - Beer Belly Bob's for pizza & drinks. I believe pizza is the only food but it is very good.
Toivola - 20 - 25 miles north of Greenland along trail #3 (Bill Nichols Trail) is the Mosquito Inn (a.k.a. The Bug Bar). This is an awesome place to stop for dinner and/or drinks.

POLARISDAN

for breakfast of course is the adventure inn in mass..serve homemade till 10ish am..

dinner u gotta travel as stated..the place across from pats is gotta be getting close..dont forget about krupps for pastys..dont forget about beefs and bloodys at bergland bay bar..and of course the bug bar as mentioned

just plan your loop around the food

clark_w

Heading up Sunday, So exactly where is the JW's BBQ in Bergland?? Like from Bergland Bay Bar?? Always looking for something new, and good.

thanks,

D

Deleted member 10829

clark_w,

It's almost 3-4 blocks due north of BBB. Head north on the trail from BBB and when you come to the highway crossing, there will be signs. You just turn left about 30 yards on the north side of the highway. You won't regret it!!

clark_w

So its on the North East corner of town as you head out to trail 8?? And would you know if the bar across from Pat's is open yet??

Thanks,

D

Deleted member 10829

No, it would be the NW corner as you are heading north on the access trail to get on 13 and 8 and 1. It's right on Highway M-28. I don't think the Pit Stop is open yet as I'm sure we would have heard of that by now. Have fun!

whitedust

Pit Stop service & food is very good. We had lunch & hung around while bud was having duponts installed at Pat's & although crowded staff never rushed us at all. They want helmets & gear hung up which is a problem for me but worked it out.:)