Grocery Stores in the U.P.

nytro_rtx

Ontonagon would be the closest I would think< there's a little general store in Rockland but I'm not sure what all the have.
nytro

blutooth

Agree on the market in Mass City. Closes pretty early though so be sure to get there I think before 7? Not sure about the meat department though... Last time I was in there the butcher looked like he had just finished changing the oil on his car.

Anyway real nice people with a good selection!

timner

Harvest Country Market in Mass City.

BTW, They have a WORKING ATM now too. It's a little hidden (past the register). Great for stimulating the local bars (and snow cows!!)

I believe Plutchaks is removing their's since it hasn't worked in a year.

peppermill

There is a general store in Rockland. They have pretty much everything except fresh meat. May not have a certain brand of something but would most likely have it in another brand. All of the above are also good.

samc

There is a general store in Rockland. They have pretty much everything except fresh meat. May not have a certain brand of something but would most likely have it in another brand. All of the above are also good.
Is this the place with the old 1900's vault in the wall. If so, nice store and owner is very nice.

meathead

hey now

Agree on the market in Mass City. Closes pretty early though so be sure to get there I think before 7? Not sure about the meat department though... Last time I was in there the butcher looked like he had just finished changing the oil on his car.

Anyway real nice people with a good selection!

dont know them,, but got to back up the brotherhood here !!!!as a old timer my self i think he just may have been doing a deer or two and i am sure he cleaned deoderized,,sanitized ,,and homoniginized all of the cuttin boards .....HELP FRNASH I HAVE A MIGRAINE COMEIN ON....LOL...LOL...MEATHEAD