groomer clown trail 8 Baraga county

flashover

My first post to this site but a long time follower. After this ride it was finally decided, it was a clown, literally. On Friday the 13th of all days we started in Kenton and went north then east down trail 8 toward Nestoria/Michigamme. As anybody that has ever ridden that area knows there are areas that the groomers just cannot make so it is usually bumpy, no fault to the groomer guys you are my hero's. But I digress, we headed down trail 8 and it was beautiful, hit a patch of fresh groomed trail and we knew we were catching the groomer. As I passed the groomer I looked up to the driver as I always do to give him a thank you wave and to my surprise, a clown, driving the groomer, of all things. Dude, if you read this post you made my day and quite possibly my trip. Thank you, you do have a great sense of humor that I relate to. If anyone else saw this please post to give the groomer guys a what for and a thanks and if you didn't see it give em a thanks anyway.

Swampy

OMG that is soooo funny! You got me thinking about my dress next time I'm out grooming!

Groomerdriver, you might want to rephrase that one. I hope you're not thinking about wearing a dress!!
This is awsome though. Love to see people keeping life on the lighter side. Makes me want to come up with something too.
See you on the trail.

groomerdriver

Groomerdriver, you might want to rephrase that one. I hope you're not thinking about wearing a dress!!
This is awsome though. Love to see people keeping life on the lighter side. Makes me want to come up with something too.
See you on the trail.

OK....I'll have to think about HOW I DRESS next time I'm grooming! :)