Groomers?

groomerdave

I believe the psi on our tractor is 7.5 and a tucker is sub 1.5 psi. From the top of my head, haven't seen those numbers in a while. Not sure on Soucy, varies by tractor weight/size..
Think Snow! -Dave

I Doo

We bought a Kubota as well and are very happy with it. We also bought the bucket for it comes in handy!! We did have the problem of ice build up on the drive wheel and broke off coggs on the track. Track was replaced free and now there is something wrapped around the drive wheel that knocks off the ice so we shouldn't have ice build up anymore. Our Kubota has gone through 5' of snow pulling our Ultimate 10' wide drag with no problems. I know this because I was driving. It will have problems with deeper snow. At that point we have our 1800 which goes out in front of the Kubota and knocks the snow down first. The combo works great fro 5' - 8' drifted areas. Only saw this one year hear so far two years ago. We have studded the back tracks and the front tires. Found the studds work better than the chains on the ice trails. We think there is more trail contact with them there fore better traction. So far with 3 years of use we like it a lot!!

Last edited: