Gunflint 12-27-07

et700

Gun flint trail with family
your_image.gif

cmajor

et700:

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Mind if I ask what camera you used? Mine ended up missing after holidays and I'm looking to replace.

Thanks again.

jmmdbq

Great Pictures. Really like that first one! Brilliant blue sky background with snow in all of the trees! What an awesome picture! Thanks for sharing!

et700

Thanks for the compliments. I had to stop when we came up the hill it was too beautiful. I used an Olympus Digital, don't have the model, but it is a 3 or 4 year old camera. We've had good luck with them, I had to get this after I lost mine as well. It has 3 mega pixel res I think, with 10x optical and more digital zoom.

asmski

I have had an Olympus for the past four years and I really like it. It was one of the weather proof ones, every door has got a gasket on it. It has gone for downhill rides on its own plenty of times while skiing and snowshoeing and it still works great

yooper

Awesome pics the conditions look sweeeeet!!!!!Looks like you and the family had a great time.

ridesafe

et700: awesome pics! just love the clarity and color of those pics very nice. Looks like a good time was had by all..
take care,
Eric