Had to share this

sweeperguy

So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. ��

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home.

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage. ��

Very sensitive lady hit a rabbit out west. She pulled over and was very upset over the death. A local farmer stopped and noticed her distress and offered his assistance. He pulled out a bottle of "secret" serum and rubbed it on the dead rabbit. Suddenly the rabbit came back to life and took off across the field, stopping every fifty yards or so and waved at them. This continued until the rabbit ran out of sight. The lady was floored as to what the farmer had rubbed on the rabbit. He showed her, Alberto VO5, restores lifeless hairs and promotes permanent wave.

mrbb

that's awesome LOL
My buddy used to brag how great his hunting dog was
so we took him and his dog on a pheasant hunting trip[

every time we shot a bird, his dog would beat other dogs to it, and Bury it LOL
we would then have to use our dogs to located the burial of the bird his dog buried >

what a long day hunting that was

his so called great bird dog used to also like to piss into your hunting boots if you left them out over night?

needless to say, we didn't let him bring his dog to camp or on hunts often after that!