Hangin' in a karoke bar

skeedoo

On my way to the Keweenaw to pick up my new sled I was getting tired so I decided to stop in Iron Mountain, Michigan to get a hotel and before going to bed I thought I'll find a local bar and grab a drink... well I ended up pickin' a good one. Anyone been in Mayme's? Good place, good people, good music (karoke) lots of fun. Its teusday at midnight and the place is packed. I happened to sit next to 2 diehard sledders so the conversations good. If your sledding here I recommend the place. Lots O' Fun

doogirl

song

Not to downplay your new sled,which is exciting, but man, the u tube song IS addictive. OMG that is soooo cool. Congrats on your sled, and Happy Turkey Day to all.

skeedoo

That song is Awesome!! I'm not at all good at singing but if I would have known that song existed I would have done my best attempt at it. Man I had so much fun at that bar I ended up closing it down at 2:00 am.

ScottiKing I kept expecting you to walk thru that door and whip out some of your favorite tunes. They said that Teusday nights are there Karoke night and its the best night of the week for the place year round... you'll have to check it out on your next time thru Iron Mountain on your way to Krupp's. Pretty good talent there!!

lvr1000

snowmobile song

Got to figure out how to get that on the Ipod!!!!! And blast it through 400watts just before the arrival.

scottiking

I'll have to go up that way next time! love a good Kareoke bar!
Why I sang a bunch of tunes just last night at an all Asian-American bar on the Eastside of St Paul!

They are trying to hire me to run their system a couple nights a week!
They have a GREAT system but the singers are so bad its funny to watch!

Scottiking OUT

That song is Awesome!! I'm not at all good at singing but if I would have known that song existed I would have done my best attempt at it. Man I had so much fun at that bar I ended up closing it down at 2:00 am.

ScottiKing I kept expecting you to walk thru that door and whip out some of your favorite tunes. They said that Teusday nights are there Karoke night and its the best night of the week for the place year round... you'll have to check it out on your next time thru Iron Mountain on your way to Krupp's. Pretty good talent there!!