Born August 4, 4:03 PM

6 lbs, 11 oz

Mom and Baby doing great!

112589.jpg

112590.jpg

112591.jpg

112592.jpg

polarisjoe

Congrats to the new parents. Now the gray hair and hair loss really starts. But there is nothing better. Good luck.

frnash

Hooray!
Congratulations to the proud parents, and to the little one as well!
Y'all be well, and have a safe trip back to da nort' woods, just as soon as you're able.

lofsfire

Congratulations! John and Nora

When my current youngest son was born my oldest was three and was looking in the window at the nursery and another 8 year old little girl walk by, stop and asked, my son, if that was his new brother? He of course said yes. To which the little girl said, "YOUR IN FOR ONE WILD ADVENTURE!"

And I have to say it is a GREAT ADVENTURE!

M4me

<font color="119911">Congratulations! I just keep thinking about how much your life(s) has changed in the last 5 years alone and I look forward to looking in on many more years.
Thanks for all you do to make us all feel welcome and thanks for sharing with all of us.

God Bless.</font>

mrsjac95

Ohhhhhhhh Congratulations John and Nora! Welcome to the world and a really big family Baby Grace!

Beautiful name by the way!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

canon

WOW..almost a 7 pounder!... Im going to see how this whole
thing goes for the 2 of ya and might consider pulling the
trigger and ordering one up in a year or so..

Congratulations, she is beautiful..

M

P

pkzochow

Congratulations John and Nora, she is definitely beautiful!

intowishin

Congrats Nora and John. What a beautiful little one. Now the sleepless nights can begin. So John, when is the new "pink" 120 going to be ordered?

jim

congratulations to mom and dad, she'll soon have more hair than her dad, lol, it already looks like she got more than i doo!!!don't blink-they grow up so fast

mrs_bob

Congratulations Nora and John! She's adorable! Remember, no matter Grace's age, she will always be your "little" girl!