Happy Birthday mezz!

mezz

Thank you! Can't believe another year has been added but very greatful. I prefer this side of the sod! Thanks again.....:cool:

mezz

^^^^^this^^^^
Are you riding again or just wishing you were?
Wishing I was at it again, too many things have happened in the last few years. I sure do miss it though.... 34 years of the best times..... With back surgery last year & 2 knee replacements this year I don't see myself back in it in the foreseeable future unfortunately. I can still love it though....

uncle_ed

Wishing I was at it again, too many things have happened in the last few years. I sure do miss it though.... 34 years of the best times..... With back surgery last year & 2 knee replacements this year I don't see myself back in it in the foreseeable future unfortunately. I can still love it though....
Well now that the trails are open and lacking snow we may need a shout out for a storm soon so dont go too far....

mezz

Happy Birthday Mezz my friend. Getting older can have some challenges but the alternative is not so appealing either. Keep the positive outlook!
Well now that the trails are open and lacking snow we may need a shout out for a storm soon so dont go too far....
Thank you Kelly, I have been able to handle the challenges so far, I am happy that I can still move about albiet slower. We all reach a point & time in our lives when we just can't do certain things. It's all good though. Thank you.

uncle_ed, I will be around for quite some time God willing, & I will be throwing a shout out in the near future.:cool:

m8man

missed the day, sorry dude........traveling for work in SE MI.

Happy Bday and i wish you many more.

m8man (aka "watch this")

mezz

missed the day, sorry dude........traveling for work in SE MI.

Happy Bday and i wish you many more.

m8man (aka "watch this")
It's all good. Thank you. Hope all is well with you & the family. Keep the shiney side up......:cool: