Happy november!

bigvin

Looked at the Seasonal forecast and let out a nice loud OUCH!
I can remember when I never heard of El nino,.....
Last year I never had snow above the blades of grass,... and man has it been
raining a lot as of late. Maybe I'm just getting old,...
The Year has Flown By,... So maybe if it is a crappy winter, so will it also,...
But the Hopes are still there.
Hello November!
Hello extra hour at work tonight!
I Love this time of year and the mystery it brings!
Let the Belly Aching Begin!!!!!!

Think * Snow!

chords

Sunny and 60s/70 this week here in S MI. I'm OK with skipping the in between Nov blusterys and keep this until the day comes and BLAMO its winter

scottiking

Its going to be a wonderful year with great snow!
Keep saying it! it works!
12063786_1074585392574132_195717654782767074_n.jpg

10986478_1074585399240798_8841938844918939273_n.jpg

Scottiking OUT

catalac

I don't believe all this elnino stuff Vin, I think we are going to get lambasted with a heck of a winter. It just might start a little later.

mezz

You could hang your hat on the Farmers Almanac Seasonal Outlook. John is rather conservative with his Seasonal Outlook, however, that in itself is not etched in stone. Sometimes you have to read between the lines. Here is what FA has to say..... 2016-us-weather-map.jpg Smile! Winter is coming!:cool:- Mezz (Disclaimer: I'm not saying John is right, nor am I saying he is wrong)

G

G

Ground temp still 45 here. Still 60 degrees in my insulated shed with no heat on. No frost in the ground at all. Deer hunting going to be a messy affair. Next ten days above freezing daytime and only touching freezing temps at night. I would say 10 degrees above average day and night. And we are 300 miles north of the UP. Going to have to change in a hurry for any riding on the opener.

bearrassler

Ground temp still 45 here. Still 60 degrees in my insulated shed with no heat on. No frost in the ground at all. Deer hunting going to be a messy affair. Next ten days above freezing daytime and only touching freezing temps at night. I would say 10 degrees above average day and night. And we are 300 miles north of the UP. Going to have to change in a hurry for any riding
on the opener.

We finished harvest yesterday about 60 miles south of you. The nice fall weather was appreciated and they have about a week of tillage left and then it can turn cold and snowy. The weather can change overnight in this area so it is to early to tell what it will be like in four weeks.