Have an old Skidoo project - its a 1966... need a few suspension parts

doo_crazy

Anyone know where I can get old skidoo parts. Friend had this in his barn and I cleaned it up, cleaned the carb and tank.. fresh gas and it fired right up... after inspection. the rear assembly on suspension is the only thing missing. The windshield is cracked otherwise its all there and in amazing shape!!! Any ideas where I can find the replacement parts? Thanks... Vic

D

Deleted member 10829

Polarisrider1 on this board has a brother that has tons of used vintage parts. PM him for more info.

skiroule

Pretty remarkable how well some of these old engines run after sitting for so many years.

If you are still in need of parts, I would recommend checking the Vintage Sleds website classifieds on a regular basis. Even if the specific parts you are looking for are not listed, a lot of guys have non-listed parts and often specialize in particular makes. A plus is that the sellers will often ship and many of them take paypal.

You could try this fellow that is out in Carlisle, PA. He advertises a lot on VS and always includes the line:

Lot's of SKI DOO's & PARTS !! 1964 to 1998 **

His name is Roger rsg247@centurylink.net

Good Luck!

1fujifilm

Anyone know where I can get old skidoo parts. Friend had this in his barn and I cleaned it up, cleaned the carb and tank.. fresh gas and it fired right up... after inspection. the rear assembly on suspension is the only thing missing. The windshield is cracked otherwise its all there and in amazing shape!!! Any ideas where I can find the replacement parts? Thanks... Vic

Hello,
Talk to Leroy or Dino at Simonar's down near Green Bay in Luxemburg, WI they have a huge collection of old stuff.

Frank