Hay days 2016

600_RMK_144

It will have to do for now. Need to take inventory on what I "need" this year. Been wanting to get a sled lift, so maybe this is the year. Might finally get a avalanche set (beacon, probe) so don't have to rent anymore.

sweeperguy

Swap space is gone. Does it always sell out this early?

Usually there's swap spaces available until middle of August. Must be people that missed out on spots past years buying early. Or maybe there's a chance somebody going to try scalping the spots on Craigslist?

bearrassler

I am selling raffle tickets again. They are $1 per ticket and have 10 tickets to a book. The sleds are an Arctic Cat ZR 6000 Sno Pro ES, a Polaris 600 Rush XCR, a Yamaha 500 Phazer XT -X, and a Ski Doo MXZ Sport. If anyone wants any tickets PM me and we can work it out.

hear this year is the 50th anniversary, something like Levi Lavallie will do a 200 ft jump on a snowmachine...Also hear there will be different music venues throughout the day...probably be lotsa people if the weather is anything nice..

chicagosledder

I also tried to buy a swap space and was out of luck. I guess that means the place will be busy. I needed to unload some things but I guess they will go on Craigslist or Ebay.

GTL

I put this in Discussion also but can't hurt to be here too. I need a pull-behind sled trailer hauled from Marquette MI> to Hay Days and am willing to pay $50.00 towards fuel. You can pack it full on the way there and will have an empty space on the way back. Gary @ 651/261-5482