Hayward, WI Area Last Year

revman

Since I am suffering from LOS (lack of snow) Depression, I thought I'd post a couple pics from last year around Hayward, WI.

38007.jpg

revman

Ok...just had to see if I still knew how to do this. These were taken on 1/20/06

The above picture was taken from a bridge near Ojibwa I believe.

38010.jpg

Figuring out where to go to first on Lake Winter

38011.jpg

Outside Louie's Landing...nice little drag strip.

revman

These are from 2/3/06 0 2/5/06.

38025.jpg

This is taken on Trail 5.

38019.jpg

This is taken looking down on a little creek from a bridge on Trail 5.

38020.jpg

Same bridge looking other way.

38021.jpg

I must have been on a river/running water kick. This is the Chippewa River near The Wannigan. The next one is taken from the same bridge looking the other way.
38022.jpg

xcr440

REVman, we have to get together some year, we ride the same trails!!! That's Musser Bridge on Trail 5......About 4 miles from my cabin.

revman

You know what's funny, we've probably been in the same stop and looked right at each other, and never even knew it! Kind of funny!

REVman

xcr440

Your probably right. We are heading up there this weekend, if for nothing else, to be able to say we went. I don't think they have very much snow at all yet......

revman

Ahhh...we're going too! We're just going to trailer over to the flowage on Saturday. We'll be at the Wannigan Friday later for supper and probably the Rustic as well. Saturday night might be the same thing...after riding. I'll send a pic of myself to your email, so if you see me, we can meet!

REVman

mike

Nice Pics. I also ride this area. Have a cabin just down the road from the Rustic. Sucks we have not been able to ride up there this year.

revman

Mike,

We hit the flowage a couple weekends ago. Traiered over to it though. It was ok riding. There was enough snow pack. I think we put about 40 miles on. It wasn't much, but it was riding!

REVman