Heading to N Wis or W. UP - 12/20

skiseadoo

I am heading to either Eagle River WI area or Western UP next Friday 12/20 for a 1 day ride.
If the trails are in good condition in Eagle River, preference will be to go there. Returning on
Sunday 12/22 am. Plan to break in my sled so it won't be a super fast ride but plan on
spending quite a bit of time on the trails. Coming from Mossville IL up IL 29 to I-180 to I-80
to I-39. I have a Quad Cab Silverado and a 2 place open trailer. Departing around 10-11 am.

Let me know if you are interested in sharing a ride up there and riding together.

can you clear this up for me... what time are you leaving on Friday? ride all day Saturday then your headed home at 10-11 am sunday morning?

skiseadoo

I am leaving Central IL (Mossville) at 10am. Friday. Would like to do a little riding Friday night but not too late. Plan on starting fairly early Saturday and ride all day. Maybe ride a couple of hours early Sun morning. Head home Sunday morning by 11. Need to ride about 300 miles to break the new sled in. Based on your location, would have to meet you in Madison area.