Heat Loc Hand Guards...so simple it's stupid!

Heat Loc Hand Guards are the ultimate in warmth without the inconvenience of gauntlets. Available in two styles...Pro Series (aggressive riding) Trail Series (Touring).

Installs in less than a minute, comes off in seconds and can be packed away in tunnel bags, trunks or backpacks. We've been using them for years and they work great!!

We have Black and Black White in Pro Series in stock ready to ship now and many colors are available in a couple days. Trail series are in stock in Black and Black/Orange with colors a few days out.

Both styles will fit over rigid hand guards for those really cold days.

Pro Series - $48
Trail Series - $54

100_0433.jpg

100_3275-g2.jpg

DSCN2207.jpg

ProSeriesonRev.jpg

HeatLocHandguardsWhite003.jpg

HandGuards-Trail-Colors.jpg

HL12-207.jpg

SPGHandGuards09pics-Blue.jpg

HandGuardsBarAttachement.jpg

HandGuardsHookAttachement.jpg

HandGuardsPushDartPic.jpg

www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.php?cPath=164_97

Many of us are experiencing a warm up/thaw right now so were not riding. Invest that money you would be spending on gas in a set of these and be ready for when it gets cold again.

Think Snow!

Thanks,
Paul

dab102999

Which set is pictured in the yammy picks?? I am gunna get some but can't decide on Pro or Trail. I do a lot of standing so I don't want something to work against me.

snowdance

So with the Pro Series would these be intrusive when boon-docking? If they connect to the end of the handlebar, wouldn't they get in the way of your hands moving on and off the grips, while maneuvering? I have a Switchback and like the looks of these, just want to make sure they won't be cumbersome. Thanks.

So with the Pro Series would these be intrusive when boon-docking? If they connect to the end of the handlebar, wouldn't they get in the way of your hands moving on and off the grips, while maneuvering? I have a Switchback and like the looks of these, just want to make sure they won't be cumbersome. Thanks.

All I do is off trail/boondocking and they work just fine. If it's a serious powder day I just pull them off and put them in my pack and put them back on for the trip home.

harvest1121

I just bought a pair to put on my xp. They will hit the windshield flares it you have to turn tight. But they really did work and keep my hands warm. I tell anyone with hands being cold they really work.

We have a set of Pro Series on an '07Renegade with a 6" pivot riser and stock windshield. I stand alot and they're awesome. They do just hit the windshield at full steering lock but they're soft enough so they just bend in a little and don't hurt anything. I highly recommend them.

phil4snow

I bought the Pro Series for my new XP and they work great. Keeps wind off your hands. It does lightly touch my brake lever but no big deal.

It doesnt touch my windshield but then again i was recently told that people have ice scrapers bigger than my windshield :)

I bought the Pro Series for my new XP and they work great. Keeps wind off your hands. It does lightly touch my brake lever but no big deal.

It doesnt touch my windshield but then again i was recently told that people have ice scrapers bigger than my windshield :)

Awesome, we finally have more Pro Series Black, Black/Carbon Fiber and Black/White in stock!!