Helemt painting

lazer103

There was a guy named " taz " from the hurley/mercer area who painted snowmobile helmets. Maybe about a year ago he
bought a bar. I am not sure but i think it was called the bear bar. I would like to locate him to paint my new helemt.
Anyone have any idea how to reach him ?

dekx

He was always at the Yukon Inn. I know their are new owners now again this year, but give the bar a call, they should be able to help you.

upbarleyboy

Fusionrider got it right-Taz is at the Bear Trap in Saxon now (he and his wife TC were there prior to running the Yukon as well). Give the bar a call @ 715-893-2181. Taz does great work, and is really reasonable. Good luck!!

lazer103

hey. thanks guys for the tip. glad i was able to locate TAZ. I have seen his work and it is awesome. just for kicks I e-mailed NUB the painter from American chopper. he got back to me quickly....... he wanted to bend me over for $2000 bucks !!!!

Hoosier

I don't know why, but I thought I saw in the literature with my helmet (HJC) they say you are not supposed to paint them. Not sure why.

hey. thanks guys for the tip. glad i was able to locate TAZ. I have seen his work and it is awesome. just for kicks I e-mailed NUB the painter from American chopper. he got back to me quickly....... he wanted to bend me over for $2000 bucks !!!!

That means Nubby sure ain't hurting for work lol!