Help for trip out west

Dan V

A group of us are thinking about setting up a trip to head somewhere out west either next year or the year after. The problem is that none of the people in my group have ever been out there. I have no idea where to go, stay, talk to or how to even get this set up. Our plan is to fly out and rent sleds out there. We are looking for a place to stay, rent the sleds and a tour guide to take us out. If someone could give me a website or a number to someplace credible out there, it would really help. We are thinking of somewhere in wyoming or colorado but we are not real picky on that. Any help here would be appreciated. Give me a place to start. Thanks!

kendrick

we're headed to togwotee in 7 days. that's where i would recommend going. we are flying there and renting sleds and getting a guide.the package is a cabin, sleds, guide, breakfast, dinner, free drinks and apps at happy hour

polarisrider1

we're headed to togwotee in 7 days. that's where i would recommend going. we are flying there and renting sleds and getting a guide.the package is a cabin, sleds, guide, breakfast, dinner, free drinks and apps at happy hour

We call that " Flying in like Rock Stars". look for the guy with the stetson serving Mimosas at the airport.

dekx

X2, maybe ill see u out there!

Dan V

Thanks for the help. I think were gonna look into Togwotee lodge a little more. Were looking for exactly what Kendricks package is. I would like to do the Burandt thing but it is pretty expensive. I completely understand why but that is out of our price range. Would be a pretty cool thing to do though. Riding with an x games gold medalist!

dale_58

how many people are going?What was the $$$ for all.

Dale

kendrick

I'll let you know for sure when we get back next week. Another guy in the group has paid for it so far, we are paying him when we get out there. The flight was $520 and I think the togwotee pkg is going to be like $1000

polarisrider1

I'll let you know for sure when we get back next week. Another guy in the group has paid for it so far, we are paying him when we get out there. The flight was $520 and I think the togwotee pkg is going to be like $1000

Have fun! Life is to short! Do it up! Take lots of pics. Get the King cut Prime rib for Dinner!