HELP...Im Lost...

SHOOT2KILL

Cant remember where I rode today...Trails were groomed to PERFECTION and fast...Something tells me maybe the Northwoods of Wi or maybe Yooperland...Maybe Ontario...Definately NOT Florida...

Attachments

• SUNP0002 (1).JPG
    SUNP0002 (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 58
  • SUNP0007 (1).JPG
    SUNP0007 (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 57
  • SUNP0010.JPG
    SUNP0010.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • SUNP0012.JPG
    SUNP0012.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 63

goofy600

No open fields that big or with that little snow in the northwoods or yoop but they look really good. Glad your not having to travel to find snow for a change. Take it while you guys can down there then come back up when it runs out because hopefully we should be good for a while up here.

SHOOT2KILL

No open fields that big or with that little snow in the northwoods or yoop but they look really good. Glad your not having to travel to find snow for a change. Take it while you guys can down there then come back up when it runs out because hopefully we should be good for a while up here.
Yep...It will all be closed by the end of next week...40's & rain...Friday im going to take a ride in the truck and checkout the local Rock Co trails...If their not trashed I might do something I NEVER do....Ride on a Weekend...

Last edited:

old abe

Cant remember where I rode today...Trails were groomed to PERFECTION and fast...Something tells me maybe the Northwoods of Wi or maybe Yooperland...Maybe Ontario...Definately NOT Florida...
????? What trail was that Multi-Span bridge on? And I thought I knew all those trails in those counties?