Help... Yahoo needs to go !!!!

meathead

Meathead here ,,Yahoo has driven me CRAZY (and many others according to their feedback section on my homepage) .I am not tech savvey but after been here on J-D for 5+ yrs I know a lot of you guys are.So here is the problem:<They have changed tooo much stuff, and screwed up toooo much stuff that I want out or off their home page. Any help will be appreciated . Thanks guys & gals ..MEATHEAD

snowdance

What browser are you using? and are you on a PC or Mac? Usually you can go into settings or preferences depending which program. On Internet Explorer you go to tools > Internet Options. Then there will be an option for home page. You can either copy an URL (Address) or tell it to use your current page. I find it easiest to browse to the page I want to be the homepage and then use the current page option.

snowdance

I didn't think Yahoo made a Web browser. I'm more of Mac guy, but the ones i'm aware of are Safari, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.

98panther

Maybe Yahoo is just your homepage?

If so, go to the page you want as your Home page, then find the Home Button on the screen "right click" and there should be a option to change your homepage.
For me whenever I am in doubt on how to do something "right click"

Last edited: