here we go

D

Deleted member 10829

3 points isn't going to do it in this league.

slimcake

What a snooze fest. I am sure the NFL was happy this was their much promoted kick off to 100 seasons.... Borrrring..... Hey PD they kicked a field goal!!

snobuilder

I saw some impressive defense from both teams.
....And one shining 2 minute series of offensive brilliance, which is all it took last night against the mitch lead bores.
LOL

xcr440

What a snooze fest. I am sure the NFL was happy this was their much promoted kick off to 100 seasons.... Borrrring..... Hey PD they kicked a field goal!!

Exactly - I know its the first game and all, but how many delay of game penalties? I didn't make it to half time.

POLARISDAN

glad im going to canada..no way i can watch another minute of that for a few weeks..should come back 0 and 3..season already over ..what a joke..nagy thinks hes the greatest thing ever..13 runs..no really..13 runs omfg..he should be fired on the spot

durphee

Pack 3.5 dogs at Dallas, I picked the Pack in that game. Vikes are a train wreck right now, must win this game. Bears easily beat raiders by 13 just cause of defense. I got a feeling Lions don’t win or lose this week :). Another fun week!

G

G

They were outcoached, outplayed and they turned the ball over at bad times.

durphee

Good teams with good coaches don’t lose those games....There’s something off with the Bears. And remember, this is the easy part of their schedule, it only gets much more difficult.