Hey arctic cat procross guys???

MR.HAPPY

Hows the handlebar warmers & heated seats on your sleds?

If its 0 degs are they still warm enough?

What are you guys doing for skis, stock or aftermarket?

blu2u2

The handwarmers and heated seat are both good. As long as you have some wind protection you will be fine. In fact you will likely need to turn off the heated seat after about 45 minutes because it gets too hot. The handwarmers are 10 times better than the ones that were on my 08 and 09 FX Nytro!

I have the OEM skis with Stud Boy Deuce carbides and am happy.

After almost 1,200 miles this season I am very happy with the sled!

streetglide

Handwarmers seem OK, but thumbwarmer sucks. I got cold at -5 with the tiny stock windshield. Seat heater gets really hot and can't distinguish between hi and lo, but I've come to like it. I run C&A's with 8" carbides and it handles well. I have about 1300 on it and overall like it. Gas gage is worthless too.

MR.HAPPY

Heard they darted alot & was just seeing what everyone was doing.
I'm thinking C&A Razors with 8" Bergstroms, like I've ran for many years & many sleds now!

Gas gauge way off or what?

streetglide

Yeah, I backed the center spring way off to the point it wouldn't rattle for a little more front end attitude as well. If you have floats you can play with air pressure up front too. I settled on 100 psi.

The gage will start flashing "FUEL" at you at about half a tank. So basically, it tells you you're on "push" when you still have 5 gallons left. Also, I experienced the sled sputtering and backfiring after about 130 miles on a tank. It would act like it was out of fuel yet I limped it to get gas. At 15 mpg, it had 2 gallons left. I wonder if the fuel pick up is in a bad spot on that tank?? Anyone else have that?

snowbound83

I have an XF 800 and I am running 6" bergstroms on stock skis and I have no issues with darting handles perfect. My only complaint is the thumb warmer sucks.

mjkaliszak

Hand warmers OK, no heated seat on mine. Right now I have too many studs for my liking, ( 203 or something like that ). I have been dinking around with the handleing a little but due to no snow until the last month, I have been just been riding when opportunities permit and hope nothing breaks. I did blow a belt and made a mess of things ( belt guard ). I have the 2nd belt on it's way out now... ( I can feel it ). Not sure what I have for miles 800-1000 something like that. The darn fuel guage messes me up on big loops , mine starts flashing at 2-4 bars, enough to give you something to worry about. However we ran a couple of 8 hundo doos out of fuel last trip and the PC made it to the station. We need snow for 4 months ( or longer ). These last 2 years have been the least seat time on one of my new machines ever.