Hey beer man,,,

packerlandrider

I was wondering this myself, and actually considered stopping and taking some pics when I drove through this area on Tuesday...

Even though I didn't stop for pics, to me it appeared that the realistic "snowmobile worthy snow line" was between Amberg and Pembine. The couple Dun-good trail crossings I saw were both freshly groomed and looked great (not surprising, since nearly all their trails are on summer groomed forest roads). The ~5 trail crossings I observed in Florence County had all been groomed in the previous 24 hours and about the same conditions I found riding in Forest County last Friday - all snow covered, but the tighter wooded trails could use a bit more to completely fill in the holes.

Since I don't have pictures, I will direct people to the video from yesterday posted on the Dun-Good Riders Facebook page... its enough to make you want to skip out on whatever your doing and drive there right now!

tsg

Rode Blue Ox northern part (Florence Cty), few Dungood, Michigan trail # 2 from Florence west, and northern Forest County trails last weekend and they were very good. On Friday night, they received about 4-6 new inches of snow, which really helped. I can assume that they have remained in good shape and the cold has only helped them. At one time this area had received less snow then to the south, but with the last Friday snow and another 2-3 received Monday night, should make things even better.

xcsp

Check out Dun-Good Riders, Inc on Facebook, a recent posting of a video shows some excellent conditions.

Finding more clubs are using Facebook for trail conditions. Looks like the Northwoods of WI is shaping up nicely.

whitedust

Seems like I remember being told the Beer Company said "no more pictures from a beer truck".

Bear

Yeah he said riders complained to his customers (Bars) that conditions were better than he represented came back to bite him with possible lost revenue....People should understand real time conditions are just that and subject to change in a matter of hours with traffic ,weather & grooming or lack of grooming. Condition reports are informative but just 1 piece of the puzzel.

sjb

Yeah he said riders complained to his customers (Bars) that conditions were better than he represented came back to bite him with possible lost revenue....People should understand real time conditions are just that and subject to change in a matter of hours with traffic ,weather & grooming or lack of grooming. Condition reports are informative but just 1 piece of the puzzel.

that sucks - it is a photo - so one place on the trail. You can make your own decision based off of what was posted. He never would say the rest of the trail was good or bad. Can't a fellow man help one another without some sort of backlash?!? No good deed goes unpunished.