Hey Blutooth, I promised you some pics awhile ago

skidoodood

I know I promised you some pics awhile ago once I got her done. Sorry it took so long. Thanks to you, Gigz, and everyone else that helped when I had questions about my little project.

106278.jpg

106279.jpg

106280.jpg

106281.jpg

skidoodood

I started using a Kodak digital this year, can't remember the model though. Nice and slim and fits in your pocket easy. 10 megapixel with panoramic option too, haven't played much with that though. Thanks.

samc

skidoodood - how do you like the boss seat? Been toying with the idea but not sure just yet.

skidoodood

Didn't take anytime to get used to it at all. It is harder than the stock for sure, but when you order it, you tell them how much you weigh and they adjust the foam from there. super lightweight as well. It is pricey too, but I started to do one of those Rev to ZX seat conversions, and by the time you buy two seats (you don't want to cut up yours in case it doesn't work) and the reupholstering, that's pricey too. I would get in touch with Blutooth from Team Kesslers/Lake Effect Supply. He placed the order for mine with BOSS. Great guy to deal with. If you are going to do it though, order it well before the beginning of the season. BOSS isn't usually fast getting them out. (Not a knock) they just put out an awesome quality seat so it takes time. http://www.boss-noss.com/seatbuilder/index.asp Go here and build your seat first, then when you order it you can send this to L.E.S. and he can get you a quote from there. I'd pull the trigger and no regrets. Just my opinion.
happy.gif

blutooth

Great pics Skidoodood!

That sled turned out pretty sick. I am always amazed how great BOSS does at making the seat look like it "belongs" You might have thought it came with the sled from the factory the way it looks on there.

Thanks for the pics!

Blutooth