Hey Lets See your stuck sled's !!

scott_l

YUP He wheres an old Yamaha leather suit It keeps him warm thats all that matters Staying Warm . You think thats funny you should see the Vintage Phaser helmet he uses yet Red and White yeee haaa . all from the 1980 eara . but its all good we give him slack about all kinds of stuff but when you need help with anything he is right there digging in helping a hand ect ect great friend . That pic above this one Yamahas cant swim That looks like one of the holes we broke threw earlyer the 9th . Yamahas actually do well in water stay to the back and nail it cant stop in front of water and expect it to go threw nice pic's . !!

I asked because my first thought was how heavy would that be after it gets wet and full of mud!

favoritos

Hey GrIFF IT was Wensday the 9th same crap pushing snow with the front end and basicly plowing your own trail all day 5-10 mph .we were licky to see 35 mph at times... we left Houghton and wanted to see the 30 foot waves in Ontanogan we made it but never seen waves so we decided to take another way back -- between there and rockland got lost on trail 12-101-13 due to gate thanks to a couple still up in there cabin they pointed us in the right direction . Bruces x-ing by 12:30 AM ,,2 got a motel and me and the guie in the pic pressed on to Rockland- twinn lakes- back to houghton Super 8 . The next day the 10th we hopped in my truck and drove in the crap to bruces x-ing to pick up the 2 leakers that got the motel room . No matter what you did you could not see anything during our trip sitting down standing up to much snow comming over our hoods covering the headlights and glaring on your helmet shield so visability was at maybe 1 foot in front of your face .

We rode in some of that same stuff. It was a great week.

Attachments

• DSC02448.jpg
    DSC02448.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 214

pcarp

Dang short track sleds....
or maybe just operator error?

Attachments

• up north 09 099.jpg
    up north 09 099.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 274

700_rmk

A friend of mine.

This one is not me but a pretty good one if you ask me.

Attachments

• P1010016.jpg
    P1010016.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 275

brad460

Some guy "side-hilled" across and cut loose a little avalanche on this small hill, buried my sled. This was a reminder to everyone never to relax at the bottom of a BIG hill.

avalanche2.jpg

Out in Cooke one year...I was actually stuck just below...

RonStuck.jpg

Another in Cooke

jan06001.jpg

bryan t

Banned
This was me stuck somewhere in the KEWEENAW with JOHN DEE (He took the picture) this was february 2002..I believe the guy next to me in the picture is john's friend Kenny (??? I think)..I got stuck a few times that day, and I was wore out after 60 miles of riding...but..man was that fun!!!

feb26-8-1.jpg

1-snowbullet

Sweet Pic's everyone !! Hey Scot : leather isnt bad I where the yamaha snow pants myself thought it would get heavy but it doesnt darn thing's keep me nice and toasty even when wet . My groupe is a long distance riding group in all kinds of weather when it gets in the negative degree marks you shure apreaciate warm clothing . had a plain pair of coldwave snowpants froze my-- well you know--(front side )) thats when i switched . when you get old,, style isnt everything you buy what keeps you warm .

timner

I think "700 rmk" takes the cake!! Keep them coming!!

"You're not boondocking unless you get stuck!"

IMG_6654Large.jpg

IMG_6733Large.jpg

IMG_3732Large.jpg

IMG_5732Large.jpg

DSC05324Large.jpg

DSC05234Large.jpg

-Ner
***TEAM KESSLERS***

fast_iq

Last year between mass city and twin lakes mi.

Attachments

• snowmobile 080.jpg
    snowmobile 080.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 91
  • snowmobile 052.jpg
    snowmobile 052.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 87

strokeit

Here's two good stucks from last year.......

Attachments

• post-239-1232364338.jpg
    post-239-1232364338.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 93
  • post-239-1234124957.jpg
    post-239-1234124957.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 91