Hey Renters

polarisrider1

What a pack of cry babies. We all were newbies at one time. Be patient that renter may be the one who dials 911 when you pros blow a corner. I have rented sleds before and do not have a problem waiting for you to catch up. Lenny what's your take on this? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. I know a guy who sent a rental place phone pics and sled numbers of a couple of Ricky Renters being stupid, (jumping parking lot snow banks, etc) with their rental sleds. A few weeks later the rental place sent him a nice thank you E-coupon as a gift.;)
I know about 300 JDeers who do this with there own sleds. ?????

halfpint

couple years ago we were out in the black hills riding, came across a family on rentals. The husband and young son got off trail just enough the deep snow sucked him in, we stopped got em out, they were so thankful that we came along. They said that they'd never rode before. They said they could see why us sledheads love the sport!

cooksend

Obvious cooksend doesn't have an explanation to his heading. Some people just like to start controversy. I agree with dawolf, but ive yet to experience a bad time in the UP. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Not sure what explanation is needed? No contraversy posted or started! My post was quite simple and really owes noboby any more explanation. If I was to explain my frustration then I would be a complainer or an instigator right PR1!

I thougth the post was a bit commical and yes it was based off of some first hand frustration! It however was not a directed comment based at all renters! It also was not a comment about rookies, newbies or anything like that.

POLARISDAN

Conversation?...OK I'll bite...but it was YOUR serve.

first off....Who is "Ricky"?...is he an individual, or a whole group a sledders you be condemning?

#37 How to keep sledders on trail? thread..u had the same "live strong, ricky comment"..i responded..ur up..

and to answer your question..my take on it is johnny Mohawk..taking corners and hills left of center, at high speeds..singular(but could be in a group)(with or without the Mohawk)

this is my only trail riding fear

coldbrewzz

cook when you said number on windshield i thought you meant phone number i guess you meant rental sled number......i have seen both...........but niether really matter i still believe the problem isnt renters its the arrogant ricky racers......and in my experiance they are usually not on rentals

cooksend

cook when you said number on windshield i thought you meant phone number i guess you meant rental sled number......i have seen both...........but niether really matter i still believe the problem isnt renters its the arrogant ricky racers......and in my experiance they are usually not on rentals

It would be very difficult and lengthy to take this post and make it so politically correct as to explain all possible people that would fit the image. Certainly not much to debate on this! Be it your own a sled or rental you should have a bit of respect for the machine and everthing around you! If you think about it what was meant was Ricky Racer Renter.