Hey, thanks Lefty! Great time at Togwotee!

jake

A quick shout out to Lefty from Togwotee Mountain Lodge and his fantastic riding & guiding skills.

Lefty, thanks for being so patient with a couple of flat landers from Illinois and for digging us out a half dozen times or so. You are an incredible rider. Thanks again. Todd & Vince.

Fellow John Dee'rs: Next winter think about giving Lefty @ Togwotee a try if you haven't already done so. He's a great guide as well as a great guy.

Attachments

• March 25 2001   1.jpg
    March 25 2001 1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 148
  • March 25 2011   2.jpg
    March 25 2011 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 135
  • March 25 2001  3.jpg
    March 25 2001 3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 146
  • March 25 2001  4.jpg
    March 25 2001 4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 137
  • March 25 2001  5.jpg
    March 25 2001 5.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 141

zrt001

I agree, Lefty is an excellent guide. He showed us a great time this year too, can't wait to go out next season. Sure wish we were about a thousand miles closer:) Did you guys do the package? It seems a little pricey, but well worth it hard to beat the accomidations for flatlanders.

I am going to have to rent a new cat for at least one day.

Great pics, Looks like he was riding his own sled?

Last edited:

jake

I agree, Lefty is an excellent guide. He showed us a great time this year too, can't wait to go out next season. Sure wish we were about a thousand miles closer:) Did you guys do the package? It seems a little pricey, but well worth it hard to beat the accomidations for flatlanders.

I am going to have to rent a new cat for at least one day.

Great pics, Looks like he was riding his own sled?

Zrt001: Yes, we did the package deal and thought it was worth it even though a bit pricey. Nice that everything is all together and nothing to worry about. Lefty was riding his own sled the two days he guided us. I guess they were running short on rentals so they rented Lefty's guide sled and he rode his own. Man, can he ride.

Lefty

Winter just keeps giving!

Todd, thanks for the good words. Glad to hear you both had a ball. It's full on winter here, have gotten about 4' in the last 3 days. Some of the routes we ran while you were here are taking multiple attempts to break through! Got to say great way to end the season. See ya next year!