Hill City, MN area Jan. 3-4

snowlover

These are some pictures from January 3-4, 2009 with my 13 year old son Justin. He is fun to ride with, even though he got stuck quite a few times! We stayed at our hunting shack up by Jacobson and did a lot of off trail riding and exploring.

Enjoy!

snowlover

I am going to try again....

95173.jpg

95174.jpg

95175.jpg

95176.jpg

95177.jpg

95178.jpg

95179.jpg

95180.jpg

95181.jpg

95182.jpg

95183.jpg

95184.jpg

snowlover

There are 3 like that north of Hill City, all have fire wood, fire pit, weiner sticks and maps. They are nice. We try to hit them when we are up there to hang out. The people that were there when we were are from Worthington. Super nice people. They were having super like we were(brats and dogs). We were there for an hour hanging out. Last year the Driftskippers were having a party there with free dogs, brat and hamburgers along with refreshments. They also had groomer rides. Great club that does a great job with their trail system. We will have to get a few of us together and play up there and take a break at one of the shelters.

fjr4me

Nice pictures Snowlover!

We were up there this past weekend for New Year's also. We had (12) sleds in the group and had a blast going every direction. We have a place at Quadna so it is used as home base many weekends during the winter.

I love those huts. The are always well taken care of and offer a lot of ammenities. Trails were in very good shape. Thanks to the Drifskippers and other local clubs.

Even for such a large group, including the kids, we put on over 350 miles in a few days.