HJC CL-15 Session Helmet w/Electric Shield - Sz XL - Excl Cond $ 85 Shipped

parker

Picture 387.jpg Picture 389.jpg Picture 393.jpg Picture 390.jpg Picture 392.jpg hjcsize.jpg

HJC CL-15 Session Helmet w/Electric Shield - Sz XL - Excellent Cond $ 85 Shipped Lower 48

Very Well cared for HJC Helmet w/HJC Electric Shield also includes NEW Power Cord kit for wiring to your Sled battery, NEW Never Used Clear Motorcycle type shield, adhesive backed Velcro for Collett Communicator will be left on for the new owner but can easily be removed.

NOTE: The extension cord that goes from the Helmet conn to the Power Connector on the Sled will need to be replaced. $10 Bucks or so at your preferred Helmet Accessory Vendor. The Heated shield works fine, the cord went intermittent on me, I proved it out with a test meter. Other than the ext. cord needs replacing all else is good.

Electric Shield is in Excellent Shape with no scratches or weird obstructions, Non-Smoker, Balaclava always worn and Never took an impact, always stored and transported in soft bag (not included).

$85 Shipped to ConUS or you can PU in Valparaiso 46383. or Minocqua. Shop around, last time I checked the Electric Shield by itself goes for more than $100. ** PM with a phone number, NO TEXT. **

Electric Shield is a MUST HAVE Piece of Gear. I won't ride without one.

Last edited: