HMK Shovel Parts

sledhead1125

A couple years ago I ran across a handle in the backwoods that was snow covered so I figured the person wouldn't be coming back for it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody lost their handle for a HMK shovel and would like to sell me the scoop part? I emailed HMK and to get a new scoop is damn near the price of a whole shovel. Or let me know if you have a hook up on cheaper parts.

Let me know

flatlandassn

Yeah right breeze, it's mine! I have a scoop you could buy. Or you could sell me that handle and get yourself a fancy new shovel.

willey

I'll sell you mine for $10 plus shipping. Lost my handle last year during the ride-in. Picked up a new Voile at Haydays!

sledhead1125

willey, let me know what shipping would be. I will pm you my address.

cuzz, probably about 10 or 15 bucks but if i can get a scoop for the same price i would rather have a back up :) when is your first trip out west?

cuzzinolaf

I'm not interested... was just curious. Not going west until March this year unless the UP sucks. Just booked my Togwotee Lodge package today. =)

sledhead1125

I was thinking about trying Tog this year. Been to the snowies a bunch looking for something new. hopefully da yoop gets plenty of snow too that way i can have a few trips with a shorter drive.