Hockey Fans

bearrassler

I remember many saying that they wished the Olympic hockey tournament would go away from using pro's. The closest thing to it is the world junior tournament for players under the age of 20 which started today in Finland. The US plays Canada today at 1 eastern time . Many future stars of the NHL are in this tournament. The games are on the NHL network. The tournament was held in Grand Forks 11 years ago and some of the players in that one were for Canada , Sidney Crosby, Corey Perry, Patrice Bergeron, Ryan Getzlaf, Jeff Carter, Shea Weber, Mike Richards, Dion Phaneuf, Brent Seabrook, and Andrew Ladd plus many more that played in the NHL, the U.S had Ryan Sutter, Phil Kessel, Drew Stafford, Al Montoya, and Cory Schneider to name a few. Russia had Alexander Ovechkin and Egvini Malkin, Finland had Tuukka Rask, Sweden had Louie Ericsson , the Czech Republic had David Krejci and Slovakia had Jaroslav Halek. Canada won the tournament with Russia taking silver. The U.S and Canada are the favorites.

POLARISDAN

never like to see my hawks in the olympics..i worry for 2 weeks..but the juniors you mentioned are all pros..unreal