Hot Dog stand on trail

skidooking

Where and what is the name of the stand on the trail, that we see in some of the pics of trips in the UP? Thank you.

snocat_02

Where and what is the name of the stand on the trail, that we see in some of the pics of trips in the UP? Thank you.

Seney Clause...... The stand is North of Seney.... I believe the trail number is 43 or 443.... Either way it is directly north of Seney......

Dave_B

There used to be one on trail 14 between L'anse and Big Bay but I haven't been that way in a couple of years. There is another one in the eastern UP but I don't know exactly where.

Dave

skidooking

Thanks, I believe it is the one near Seney. We are doing a saddlebag trip next week and did not want to miss it. Ride on!

mjkaliszak

Thanks, I believe it is the one near Seney. We are doing a saddlebag trip next week and did not want to miss it. Ride on!

I could be wrong but Claus & his wife , the last couple of years had only been opening up on the weekends. At least , that is what I'm aware of. it seems we missed them when we stopped during the week.

vmaxal

There is a stand at the intersection of Trail 8 and 452 west of Paradise.
It is also the location of a tree decorated with various undergarments each year, although some have been there for more than a couple seasons.

Attachments

• 8-452 hd stand.jpg
    8-452 hd stand.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 97