Hotels for families with young kids.

snowshoe

I'm looking for hotels with water parks or at least nice pools in the UP or northern Wisconsin. They need to be on the trail. We've stayed in Eagle River and Minocqua before so I know what's there. I guess I'm looking for other recommendations.

jr37

The Great Northern in Mercer, small pool but a nice big great room.
The Ramada in Hancock, ok pool
Both very sno-mo friendly!
There is a motel with a little waterpark in Ashland, but I don't remember the name.

whitedust

Minocqua has the olny waterpark up north other than the Dells. No market for that up here would go broke.

groomerdriver

There's a newer hotel with a nice pool right next to Weston Lanes in Weston (Wausau), WI. Literally about 20 steps to the bowling alley and the place is very nice. Good food and drink. It's right on the Mountain Bay Trail with good options to go N-S-E or W.

hudman

Although, not in the Yoop or Wisconsin. We spent the last couple few years between Christmas and New Years in Grayling, MI at the Ramada. They have pool side rooms, with plenty of tables outside the room to hang out. There's also a little play structure, shuffle board and ping pong in the pool area. The place is not the newest, but its clean. We've licked out with enough snow to ride, but nothing epic to speak of. Their pet friendly, too.