Houghton County Blazin' 1-10-09

m8man

Mezz and I got out today for a short ride as we both had some things going on and my foot is still shot from last weekend.. Here are a few shots of our adventure. Oh by the way neither of us went further than 5 miles from home!!

Here is a shot of our new play area
96089.jpg

A nice view from the top of our play area
96090.jpg

Me approaching on of the hills
96091.jpg

Me rocking and rolling with the carvin' thing.
96092.jpg

A deep climb, maybe a foot deeper than I thought it was
96093.jpg

Me field carving
96094.jpg

Some more to follow...
m8man

m8man

Me trying to lauch
96096.jpg

Me launching over a creek
96097.jpg

Mezz approaching
96098.jpg

Mezz with his first attempt to launch over the creek.
96099.jpg

Mezz picking a line
96100.jpg

Mezz on round two had an awesome launch over the creek, it is hard to tell but a solid 5-6 feet under the belly pan.
96101.jpg

Mezz gettin kinda close
96102.jpg

and then sommmmmmeeeee more on da way
m8man

m8man

And the last few of our adventure-Wow an untracked new find, I have never been on this track B4, and well lets say I couldn't leave it alone.
96105.jpg
Well I now felt better after this
96106.jpg
Awesome find, Mezz using his super vision spotted a crop circle, we followed the trail and it led right to the back of his sled, then we lost it.
96107.jpg
Our sleds needing a rest after the crop circle origination search.
96108.jpg
One last one of the field we ripped up, must have been a hundred acres.
96109.jpg
Hope you enjoy as we did, it was awesome to tool around so close to home and find a new play area and rediscover some others. We always head north and decided to stay near home and had a pleasant suprise.Over & OutM8man

dubser31

your play area looks oddly familiar, though many open areas in the area can have that look. in the first pic when your looking up your trail, could it be possible you would have to cross open water to get there if it was warm outside. Anyway neat pics!!!! brings back memories of school.