How fast did you go memorial day weekend?

slimcake

Ha I will bite. I had to run to a diesel shop that is 30 miles away from my shop. 61 mile round trip. Through downtown Lacrosse all the way to the south side of lacrosse. Spent almost 15 minutes inside the diesel shop explaining my injector problems. Was gone from the shop for 61 minutes. Left at 8am and was back at 901 am in time for 9am coffee break. I used almost a half tank of premium. Its a twin to Fuji's daily driver. Lucky guy Fuji!! IMG_20200102_174956_01.jpg

xcr440

Did you get a new vehicle Slim??

Saw a buck 20 for about a mile on I-39 southbound where it splits east of Lake Du Bay.
IMG_6679.jpg

1fujifilm

Ha I will bite. I had to run to a diesel shop that is 30 miles away from my shop. 61 mile round trip. Through downtown Lacrosse all the way to the south side of lacrosse. Spent almost 15 minutes inside the diesel shop explaining my injector problems. Was gone from the shop for 61 minutes. Left at 8am and was back at 901 am in time for 9am coffee break. I used almost a half tank of premium. Its a twin to Fuji's daily driver. Lucky guy Fuji!! View attachment 61854

Glad you are getting to drive it, I only have 2,600 miles so far.
Now for fast, I am getting my friends 2008 Suzuki B-King.

Bear

Carbide

In what? When we go to the superbike races I didn't think they got going that fast there. Now coming down the hill into turn 5 I've seen the 600 class hit 160, 1000cc class hit 180.

On my S1000RR. The pro Superbike racers get over 170.
Now granted it was a quick glance at my speedo just before starting my braking into T1.
Nevertheless I had fun.

Baldwin49304

Camaro SS 100 mph, just blowen the cobb webs out!

I had a 2020 Camaro SS in California when everything shut down back in March and I drove it cross country back to MI rather than flying. I was out in eastern Utah on perfect flat pavement with nobody around so I decided to open her up and see what she had. Needless to say I backed off at 181 and it wanted to go more, she was still pulling. :playful:

frnash

I had a 2020 Camaro SS in California when everything shut down back in March and I drove it cross country back to MI rather than flying. I was out in eastern Utah on perfect flat pavement with nobody around so I decided to open her up and see what she had. Needless to say I backed off at 181 and it wanted to go more, she was still pulling. :playful:
Whut, you went right past the Bonneville Salt Flats International Speedway and didn't give it a shot there? :devilish:

Grant Hoar

about 5 mph on the ol John Deere riding mower. Unlike you guys doing triple digits, however, I did this with a beer in my hand and didn't spill a drop. Who is the winner now!