Hows the U,p looking Paradise, Trout lake area

hoffmansledder

I just hung up from the clark motel in Strongs (just north of Trout) and they said they have grass showing. Suppose to get snow but who knows. We were planning on going up this weekend but with zero base and unknown amount coming, don't know now. If the Keweenaw wasn't so far I would go there.

polarisrider1

hoffman. 1 hr. from the bridge is the Soo. Go North young man not west. Searchmont is only 35 miles into Canada. Nort of da Soo eh?

Last edited:

mrarctic

So were gonna head up this weekend fri thru sunday to get everytthing ready maybe well ride but hopefully the 8 through 12 will be alot better

anonomoose

hoffman. 1 hr. from the bridge is the Soo. Go North young man not west. Searchmont is only 35 miles into Canada. Nort of da Soo eh?

Do you know how expensive it is to get a weekend sticker in Ontario??

I was watching the snowmobile program on PBS last week and they were in Ontario promoting it, and just mentioned the trail pass cost, and I nearly rolled off the couch. I expect there might be some weekend stickers but wholly wow!!

hoffmansledder

That is the only reason I don't go to Canada, because it is to expensive. Trail permit and gas is crazy. You can drive to keweenaw and ride for a week compared to canada for 2 days.